UP BEd JEE 2020 Form has been out and candidates can apply through the official website lkouniv.ac.in. The last date is 06-03-2020. According to an official notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Board and the University of Lucknow, the exam is scheduled for online mode on April 8, 2020.
Important & Dates
- Apply Online (Starting Date):12-02-2020
- Apply Online (Last Date): 06-03-2020
- Fee payment (Last date): 26-01-2020
- Exam date: 08-04-2020
- Result Declared: May 2020
- Counseling: June 2020
- SSC Study Material
- UPPSC Syllabus
- Candidate (for General/OBC): 1500/- Rs.
- Late fees (for General/OBC): 2000/- Rs.
- For Candidate (SC/ST): 750/- Rs.
- Late fees (SC/ST): 1000/- Rs.
Candidate can make payment through:
- Net Banking facility
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Age Limit (As On 30-06-2020):
- For applying the minimum age limit is 15 years
- For the UP Bed JEE 2020 exam, there is no upper age limit.
Important Links (UP BEd JEE 2020 Form)
UP B.Ed. JEE is administered for admission to the Bachelor of Education program.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the exam is a bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- The test will be conducted in 15 cities of Uttar Pradesh.
- It contains 2 sections and each section contains 50 objective type questions.
- Total marks should be 200 in 3 hours.
Eligibility Criteria (UP BEd JEE 2020 Form)
Candidates who wish to attend the exam should check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority, the application form can be rejected at any stage. Therefore, candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria listed below to avoid any discrepancies.
Citizenship / Residence Regulations
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Candidates must meet the conditions of local residents and comply with residential standards.
- Must have attained at least 55% marks on graduation from a recognized Uttar Pradesh University or Central University.
- Candidates with a Bachelor of Technology or Engineering degree must obtain at least 55% in Mathematics, Science and other subjects.
- Applicants need 50% marks based on post graduate degree.
Application Form (UP BEd JEE 2020 Form)
The Application Form will start in February 2020. Candidates must be prepared with photographs, signature, Adhaar number, scanned images before filling the application form. The application form can be submitted only after a successful payment.
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official application website ie lkouniv.ac.in/en/article/bedadmission2020
- Click on the “Candidate Registration” link to fill out the online application form.
- Applicants must fill credentials as
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar number etc.
4. After filling out all credentials, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
5. After successfully submitting the application form, the candidate will get a 9-digit registration number.
Part 2: Complete and print out the application form
- After successful payment, click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ link.
- To submit the application form, candidates must fill in the transaction ID and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Click Submit’ link
- After submitting the application form, the candidates should upload the scanned images.
- Candidates should upload the scanned photo in jpg format. Image size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned signatures in jpg format. Image size should not exceed 20 KB.
- The scanned photo should be colored and recent.
- Check the filled out details and click on the final submission.
- After successful submission, take a printout for future purposes.
Part 3: Payment of Fees
- Candidates can pay through the official website
- To pay, click on the ‘Fee Payment’ link.
- Candidates can pay online via
- Internet Banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
Candidates must secure the transaction ID (in case of candidates paying by invoice) and the reference ID provided by the bank for future purposes.
Admit Card (UP BEd JEE 2020 Form)
Candidates can download their UP.B.Ed. JEE Admit Card from Official Website. The admit card is only available online. It cannot be sent by post or other means. This is the identification and proof of entry into the exam hall. Candidates must bring their Admit Card on the day the exam commences. Entry without an admission card is prohibited.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Log in to the candidate portal and download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card and save it for future reference.
- Candidates should check the following information on the Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Name of the candidate
- Contact details
- Photo of the candidates
- Examination Center
- Exam timing
- Proof of ID Details
- Facilities for pasting passport size photographs
UP B.Ed. JEE 2020 Examination Center
Candidates can choose their favorite center from the 15 options available. Candidates must choose one of the 3 preferences of the exam centers on the application form. Once the application form is finalized, no request to change the center will accept. To avoid any discrepancies, candidates should come to the exam center one hour before the start of the exam. Candidates should choose their exam center carefully.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2020 Examination Pattern
Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of UP to score well in the exam.
Having a good and clear knowledge of the exam process can help you prepare for the entrance exam. The exam procedure varies from paper to paper.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
- Each correct answer achieves 2 marks.
- Each wrong answer has 1/3 negative marking.
- There are 2 papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2, respectively:
Note: Part A is mandatory for all candidates.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2020 Result
The result will be announced in May 2020. Candidates can check their results only online.
- Visit the official website of UP. B.Ed. JEE
- Click on the link for the result
- Fill the credentials such as roll number, application number and date of birth in a given location
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Download the result and print it out.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2020 Counseling
Successful candidates are eligible for further counseling. UP B.Ed. JEE Counseling 2020 is scheduled for 1 to 3 June 2020.
Candidates who have passed/passed the exam must submit certain documents while participating in the counseling process for the purpose of proof verification. Here they are:
- Proof of Age (High School Certificate Copy)
- Category / Caste Proof
- Income Certificate
- Sub-category proof
- Medical Certificate (for PH / BL)
- 10th Certificate (for PH / BL)
- Residence certificate
- Proof of weightage marks
- Demand draft of 5000 to be paid to Lucknow University
Candidates can obtain the various certificates/documents required by the various categories prescribed by the University of Lucknow and their prescribed format.