SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims 2020: On 11 February, SBI released Admit Card for 8134 clerk posts. Applicants can download admit card on official website. SBI gives the Best Career for the youth. SBI provides a lot of employment to the youth. The notification is for ‘SBI Clerk Junior Associates 2020’ jobs. There are 8134 posts for clerk jobs. Only Eligible candidates can apply.
What is SBI Clerk Exam?
The SBI clerk is one of the most sought-after banking exams in the country. This examination is conducted for the appointment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The selection process involves a basic and major test. Mother tongue test will be conducted for candidates who have qualified for the main exam before joining the bank.
Important & Dates
- Apply Online (Starting Date):03-01-2020
- Apply Online (Last Date): 26-01-2020
- Fee payment (Last date): 26-01-2020
- Exam date (Prelims): February/March 2020
- Admit Card available Pre (PET): 03-02-2020
- Result Declared (Prelims): April 2020
- Exam Date (Mains): 19-04-2020
- Admit Card available (Mains): April 2020
- Candidate (for General/OBC): 750/- Rs.
- For Candidate (SC/ST): Nil/- Rs.
- Candidate PH: Nil/- Rs.
Candidate can make payment through:
- Net Banking facility
- Credit Card
- Debit Card.
Total Posts: 8134
Post Name & Total Post
- Junior Associates (Regular): 8000
- Junior Associates (Backlog): 134
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2020): From 20 years to 28 years.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Must have local language knowledge
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Pre Exam Admit Card: Click Here
- Download Full Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
Selection Process (SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims 2020)
The entire selection process of the SBI Clerk consists of the following steps:
Preliminary Exam –
This is the first stage of the SBI Clerk Selection Process. The preliminary examination has an objective test (100 marks). The test duration is one hour. Candidates selected 10 times the number of vacancies for the main exam.
Main Exam –
The Main Exam conducted for candidates who pass the Preliminary Exam. The examination consists of four sections and the total marks in the examination are 200. Candidates required to get a minimum percentage of marks for the entire percentage. While SC / ST / OBC / PWD / XS candidates given a 5% discount. The merit list prepared by state and category wise. Candidates who have passed the main examination. Then he will list on their total marks. And based on the respective states and communities.
Specified Selective Local Exam:
Candidates must attend the specified language test selected at the time of application. Only candidates who have passed the main examination will attend the examination. Candidates who are not proficient in the selected mother tongue. Then he will ineligible from the recruitment process.
It is eligible for a selected local language test and document verification. Marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not consider for selection. Mains test made solely on the basis of mains exam marks.
Pay Scale –
The initial basic wage is Rs. 13,075 (Rs. 11765 and two advance increments acceptable to graduates).
Exam Pattern (SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims 2020)
The exam for ‘SBI Clerk Junior Associates 2020’ will conduct online.
Written Exam– Phase (Ι)
- Subject Questions Max Marks Time (Min.)
- English Language 30 30 20
- Numerical Ability 35 35 20
- Reasoning Ability 35 35 20
Written Exam– Phase (ΙI)
- Subject Max Marks Max Marks Time (Min.)
- General/Financial Awareness 50 50 35
- General English 40 40 35
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45
- Computer Aptitude & Reasoning Ability 50 60 45
Syllabus (SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims 2020)
Although, the preliminary and mains exam both conduct on the same pattern and syllabus. The difficulty level will higher for the main exam. SBI Clerk 2020 prelims and main exam syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
How to Apply? (SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims 2020)
- Go to the official website, sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
- Select ‘Click Here for New Registration’
- Fill in the details such as name, mobile number, email id and so on.
- The registration number and password are generated
- Upload the candidate photo and scanned images of the scanned signature
- Enter personal details, work experience, educational qualifications, etc.
- Open the application form and submit the details
- Candidates pay the registration fee
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt
Note: You should need to download a copy of the application form.
- Adhar card
- Voter card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Any other photo ID card
SBI Clerk Exam Center 2020
The Preliminary and Main Exam will conduct in over 170 exam cities. Candidates should register their choice to SBI Clerk Exam Centers at the time of filling up the application form. Candidates are assigned examination centers of their choice. However, the testing authority has the right to cancel, assign or add examination centers.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must bring SBI Clerk to admit card 2020 to the examination center.
- Applicant carries one photo identity proof like- Passport/Aadhaar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer.
- Applicant Submit the admit card along with proof of identity to the invigilators in the exam hall
- Biometric verification is captured at the exam center. Therefore, candidates are advised not to apply Mehandi, ink, and chemical, etc on their hands
- Strict actions will be taken against candidates found guilty of misconduct
- Use of mobile phones, pagers, calculators or any such devices is not allowed inside the examination center.
Question and Answers
Q1. Is negative marking for the wrong answer?
Ans. Yes, 1/3 rd marks for the wrong answer
Q2. What will prohibit items in the exam?
Ans. Prohibited items are-
- Mobile phones
- Any Electronic gadget
- Books and sheets
Q3. What items will permit the examination hall?
Ans. Permitted items are-
- Admit card
- Photo ID proof
- Black Ballpen
Q4. What is the last date for form submission?
Q5. When, I will get the pre admit card?
Ans. It is possible in 03-02-2020
Q6. When I would see the pre result?
Ans. It is possible on April 2020
Facts About SBI (SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims 2020)
- SBI gives the Best Career Post for the youth in terms of Career, and Salary.
- The positions in the bank are very prestigious which one has to work hard to get.
- Attempting the tendency of all types of banking exams has become a new trend.
- And getting a seat for yourself in public sector banks has become a very difficult task.
- But it gives you a better lifestyle with a huge salary.
- It extra allowances, and employee benefits.
- We all know how wide the field of Banking has become today.
- As it is becoming more and more, the requirements of the employees are also increasing.
- So the vacancy of banking organized to fill the vacant posts in any bank.
- SBI gives the Best Career for the youth is a brilliant post in terms of Career, Salary, and Reputation.
- State Bank of India is the only institution in India that provides a lot of employment to the youth.
- The sector of banking has always provided employment to the youth.
- This institution conducts many large-scale tests.
- The branches of State Bank of India spread across the country at every level.