Migration Certificate: If you are a student of school college or any university, then you heard Migration Certificate, Domicile Certificate. Also, you have heard the Cast Certificate, Character Certificate, etc. many times. We need to keep these certificates in our institute from time to time during our studies. In such a situation, it is very important for all of us to have knowledge about them.
What is the Migration Certificate?
Let us talk in detail in this article today about what is Migration Certificate? Why is it needed and how can it be made?
As a matter of fact, transfer from one course to another course or from one university to another university during school is called Migration. If you want to get admission in some other college during the course next year, you still need this Certificate. Also, every school, college, and the university has some rules and laws, only after which you get Migration.
For example, suppose you are a student at Maharastra University, after completion of one year of your course, you want to transfer to another course, then you have to apply for a Migration Certificate following the rules and laws and Migration will be available in other courses. If your course is regular and you want your transfer in any correspondence then it is also possible but remembers, this is not applicable in the semester related course.
Read also: UPPCS Previous Year Paper- 2018
Migration Certificate Types
There are many types of Migration, such as Inter College Migration in which you take a transfer from one course to another. Provided that according to the rules of the college, the department should allow you and your marks should also be correct. After which we come to the second type of Migration is Inter-University Migration in which you take a transfer from one university to another university or you want to go from regular to a correspondence course. For which in the first year all your subjects should be clear and the result should also be in accordance with the rules of college and university.
How to get a Migration Certificate?
Hopefully, in the information given above, you must have understood well about what is Migration Certificate? And why it is needed?. Now let’s talk about how Migration Certificate can be made?
Actually, every board and university has different rules under which you have to follow the migration process. If you are from Maharashtra Board, then you have the facility to apply online for proof but this facility is not available in Uttar Pradesh Board. For which the student has to contact directly in the office.
If you are a student of Uttar Pradesh Board and want to apply for this certificate, then you have to fill the UP Board Migration Certificate Application Form with cleanliness, with which you will also need a recommendation letter from the college. You may have different fees to apply online and offline according to your state. Which you have to submit along with the documents to your nearest Uttar Pradesh Board Office.
So this was the basic information related to this Certificate. If you want to apply for transfer, then you can apply as per the rules of your university or college. Also, if you have any questions related to this Certificate, then do not forget to ask us in the comment box below.
How to apply for migration certificate online?
Every student of Maharashtra has to apply for the online migration certificate on the same website.
Every state and board has different processes and websites if you study the state of Maharashtra. If you are a Mentor and you need a Migration certificate, then with the help of this article, you can benefit yourself. To know how to fill the migration application form step by step, follow the procedure to make a certificate online.
- Click on migration certificate online fill up Link.
- Click on the new user register here.
In the next step, you will get two options for creating a new migration certificate account online. If the mobile number is registered in Adhar by you and it is available, then choose option 1. If the mobile number is not registered then choose option 2.
- After clicking on option 1, register your Adhar number.
- Click on Send OTP and you get OTP on your Adhar registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and click on the Next button for verifying Adhar.
- Now, the migration certificate new account registration form will be open. Fill up that form correctly.
- Now click save for registering.
- In the next step, you click on login now and click on higher and technical on the right side. In Education, this Certificate Application Form fills up Last Year Passing and enter Institute details.
- Now click on I agree checkbox.
- Save details
- Upload the passport photo and signature.
- Upload documents that are applicable to the certificate.
- In next step, you select the payment method for the certificate application form.
- Make payment
Congratulations, you successfully apply application for migration certificate. Within 21 days your this certificate is uploaded by the responsible department.
Documents required for the migration certificate
Submit the documents required for the migration certificate. These documents are also necessary to transfer certificates.
- Your Semester Mark-sheet (1st)
- Semester Mark-sheet (2nd)
- Semester Mark-sheet (3rd)
- Your Semester Mark-sheet (4th)
- Semester Mark-sheet (5th)
- Semester Mark-sheet (6th)
- Your Semester Mark-sheet (7th)
- Semester Mark-sheet (8th)
- Diploma mark sheet (all year and Semester)
- College Leaving Certificate (Final)