UPPCS Previous Years Papers (Pre & Mains): UPPSC conducts the UPPCS exam every year. It gives the Best and respected Career for the youth at state level. It provides various respected jobs. Like- District Magistrate, Block Development Officer, etc.. It gives a lot of employment to the youth.
UPPCS Previous year papers (Prelims):
- Previous Year UPPCS Paper General Studies I (2005)
- Previous Year UPPCS Paper General Studies I (2014)
- UPPCS Previous Year Paper General Studies I (2015)
- Previous Year UPPCS Paper General Studies I (2016)
- UPPCS Previous Year Paper General Studies I (2017)
- Previous Year UPPCS Paper General Studies I (2018)
UPPCS Previous year papers (Mains):
- UPPCS Mains 2010 Question Paper (General Studies- I)
- Previous Year Main 2010 UPPCS Question 49 To 97 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains 2010 Question 98 To 150 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains 2013 Question Paper (General Studies- I)
- Previous Year Main 2013 UPPCS Question 50 To 99 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains 2013 Question 100 To 150 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains 2011 Question Paper (General Studies- I)
- Previous Year 2011 UPPCS Question 51 To 100 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains 2011 Question 101 To 150 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains Question Paper 2012 (General Studies- I)
- Previous Year UPPCS Mains Question Paper 2009 (General Studies I)
- UPPCS Mains Question Paper 2008 (General Studies- I)
- UPPCS Mains Question Paper 2015 (General Studies- I)
What is the UPPSC?
The famous name of UPPSC Exam – Uttar Pradesh Upper Subordinate Examination conducted by the United States / Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). UPPCS is the name taken from the Uttar Pradesh Provincial Civil Service.
The UPPCS examinations are conducted to recruit state government officials in regional civil services and other state services. These officers receive their postings in various important areas such as land records, land revenues, general administration and so on.
Ques. & Ans. (UPPCS Previous Year Papers)
What is the difference b/w UPSC & UPPSC?
Both have their own integral value, the only difference being that the former is a national level test and the latter is state based.
CSE is a nationwide competitive exam. And the Union Public Service Commission for the appointment of various civil services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS). It is one of the most respected and difficult tests in the country. The success rate of 0.1– 0.3% of the total applied percentage. It’s really hard to nail the test.
On the other hand, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a state agency authorized to conduct civil service examinations. This is for Entry Level Recruitment in various civil services in Uttar Pradesh.
Both have their own integral value, the only difference is that the former is a national level test and the latter is state based.
What are the Qualifications?
Candidates must check all eligibility conditions before filling the UPPCS application form. The Commission may terminate the candidature of the candidate at any stage of the appointment.
Candidate must be a graduate to attend the UPPCS exam. Candidates who are appearing for their undergraduate degree exam can also take the exam but must submit their final year mark sheet UPPCS Main Examined Application Form (DAF) at the time of submission.
Candidates with any percentage in the degree course can fill up the UPPCS application and attend the PCS exam. In addition, some positions require certain educational qualifications.
What is the selection process?
UPSC conducts testing on the IAS Examination System. The UPPCS exam consists of a three-stage selection process and candidates must pass the three stages of the UPPCS test. The steps of the selection process are given below.
- Prelims test
- Main Examination (Writing)
What is PRE Exam Syllabus?
Uttar Pradesh Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be of 200 + 200 = 400 marks in which there are two compulsory papers of General Studies paper first and General Studies paper second. This exam will be of objective type and will be taken on the same day. Keep in mind, prelims are only a trimmed test, its marks are not added to the overall all over marks of the entire exam.
If you cross the cut-off marks for that year based on the evaluation of the first paper, then you will get admission in Uttar Pradesh Civil Services Mains Exam (UPPSC Mains exam).
What is Main Exam Syllabus?
There will be 6 papers compulsorily in the Mains exam: –
- General Studies Paper 1 – 200 Marks
- General Studies Paper 2 – 200 Marks
- For General Studies Paper 3- 200 Marks
- General Studies Paper 4 – 200 Marks
- General Hindi – 150 Marks
- Essay – 150 Marks
Where is Interview conducts?
Personality Test The UPPSC is the final stage of the UPPCS test. The Commission gave 100 marks for the personality test, which is an important factor in determining the final rank. The personality test revolves around current events and the application form (DAF) filled out during the main exam.
The UPPSC conducts personality tests in the office premises of the Commission and candidates must visit Prayagraj for a personality test.